martes, 14 de abril de 2009

más americanos(...)

My name is Ana, I have 19 years old and I study journalism in Universidad de Chile. The career last for five years, I’m in second yet. I live in Santiago, but if I could I’ll be constantly traveling. I get bored easily.
The university demands me an English course, and the first assignment was to create a blog. So, here it is.
English was more exciting to me when I was younger-not that I’m old-. I think that now that I have learned a bit I’m no longer so intrigued. I mean, I like to learn new languages, but usually I don’t finish things I start. Like I said, I get bored very easy. Well, any ways, I prefer Spanish a thousand times, to me it’s such a better culture, especially at LatinAmerica(=

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ana María,

    Good job. There are some mistakes here and there but you make yourself understood.

    The only thing is that the layout of your blog should be in English.

    You get 1.5 points out of 2.

    See you. Paula

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ana María,

    And Task 2?

    You get no points.

    Sorry,

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Ana María,

    Is something wrong? Why haven´t you been to class or worked on your blogs?

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar